Below you will find a list of our conditions of boarding to our luxury pet hotel. We’d appreciate it if you’d read these carefully prior to booking a stay for your pet. If you have any queries or questions regarding any of our conditions of boarding, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. A UP TO DATE VETERINARY CERTIFICATE of Vaccination will be required for Inspection at the time of admission. These must have been carried out at least 14 days prior to boarding.
2. NO DOG will be accepted unless it has been vaccinated against: Distemper, Infectious Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo virus, Parainfluenza and has received an intra-nasal Bordetella vaccine at least 7 days prior to arrival.
3. CATS must be fully vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu. The vaccines listed below are those used to guard against `Cat Flu’. If your cat has not been inoculated with one of these it will not be accepted for boarding unless given a cover note by your veterinary surgeon. C. Vet FVRC Vaccine. Vet Feli Flu Vaccine. Duphar Katavac CHV. TVL Vaxitas FVRV. Mansi Flu Vaccine.
4. FOR HYGIENE REASONS all bowls & toys are supplied by the Kennels & Cattery. Bedding can be supplied by us or the owner. But the kennels and cattery takes no responsibility for loss or damage to any bedding or leads that are supplied by the owner of the animal.
5. Owners of all SMALL ANIMALS must supply: Food, bedding (hay, straw or sawdust).
6. PAYMENT: All accounts are due on the day of arrival or the day of departure. All Animals are charged for on the day of arrival and the day of departure regardless of time of arrival or departure with a minimum charge of 2 days.
7. NO ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES WILL BE PERMITTED OUTSIDE OUR OPENING TIMES
8. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER DOGS, boarding of any dog will only be accepted after we meet with the dog & owner, management reserves the right to refuse any animal.
9. On admission owners of the animal must leave:
• Their full name and address
• Their home telephone number regardless whether they will be at home or not
• A Contact telephone number
• The veterinary practice details that the animal attends
10. ANY MEDICATION OR FEEDS that needs to be administered out of hours (8am – 6pm) will be charged as an Extra Walk (See Price List).
11. A 25% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT MUST be paid to secure every booking. Once the deposit has been paid the boarding dates can be changed. In certain circumstances, if the booking is cancelled 56 days before the first day of boarding then the management may refund a percentage of the deposit.
12. Any boarded animal that has not been collected WITHIN 14 DAYS of their Departure date from Elmtree Kennels AND whereby no communication has been received from the Owner / Agent of the animal to Elmtree Kennels. The management of the kennels reserve the right to re-home, sell or otherwise dispose of the animal at their discretion.
Whilst animals boarded at Elmtree Luxury Pet Hotel receive every care and attention, they are boarded at the risk of the owner and the management of the kennels can accept no liability for any problems such as stress or ill-health arising from their visit. Should any animal require treatment, the management reserve the right to call a veterinary surgeon and act upon his advice, the expense incurred to be met by the owner of the animal NOT the kennels and cattery. The infectious bronchitis vaccine does not give 100% protection against Kennel Cough and the owner takes full responsibility for this, the management of the kennels will not be liable if the dog catches kennel cough.